General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!
2 Warnings 3rd ban
Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes!
Do not spam members!
Inactive accounts are deleted after 90 days. This doesn't apply to Elite Users or above.
Parked accounts are deleted after 120 days. This doesn't apply to Elite Users or above.
All dupe accounts will be banned, except the ones that where already deleted due to inactivity.
Do not tell the IRC key to non BiT-HDTV members.
Do not upload our torrents to other trackers! (See the FAQ for details.)
No language other than English, except in International forum.
Disruptive behaviour in the forums will result in a warning () .
No advertising, except Links forum.
General Forum Guidelines - Please follow these guidelines or else you might end up with a warning!
No aggressive behaviour or flaming in the forums.
Flooding torrents and site to get karma bonus points.
No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM).
No links to warez or crack sites in the forums.
No serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks in the forums.
No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of posting a double.
Please ensure all questions are posted in the correct section! (Software questions in the Software Support.)
Last, Please read the FAQ before asking any questions!
Uploading rules - Torrents violating these rules may be deleted without notice. A resulting warning or upload suspension can occur with repeat offenders!
General Upload Rules
1. You must have legal rights to the file you are uploading.
2. All files must be in a legitimate format so they are functional.
3. Make sure your torrents are well-seeded for at least 24 hours. (If you won't seed till someone download or at least 24 hours your upload rights can be removed.)
4. All video content can be only in HD(High Definition(720p,1080i,1080p..).
5. Only HQ MOVIE audio allowed with minimum 5.1 sound, 1.0 and 2.0 for older movies only.
6. No files less than 100 MB.
7. For "Others" section minimum file size of 100 MB doesn't apply, but it has to do something with HD
8. No nasty files!
9. No Trailers
10. Only unrar'd releases allowed.
11. No Wallpapers.
12. No 0-day applications and warez.
13. At least 2 full resolution .PNG screenshots are mandatory, except blu-ray/hd-dvd releases.
14. Detailed info including proper NFO if available, name of the group, audio and video info (Sound channels/bitrate, video size/bitrate, runtime and additional information that can be found using programs like MediaInfo).
15. ISO is allowed for untouched 3D movies.
16. One web-dl version per movie will be allowed (720p or 1080p). If the first web-dl version is re-encoded or has 2.0 channels (instead of 5.1) you will be free to upload a better version (ask here if you need help or you have any doubts).
17. Only one scene release! (TV/Movie). Feel free to post here if you think you have a better/different solution.
18. One quality encode allowed! It must be uploaded before the internal release but remember to include comparison screens! (staff may deleted the HQ considering the number of seeders and quality)
19. One internal encode per resolution! Proof is needed if you got a better encode.
20. Only one REMUX is allowed! Internal will be kept while others will get deleted.
21. Unlimited BluRay disc allowed (make sure they are untouched or not customed!)
22. BRRip a.k.a. encodes from (re)encodes will be strictly forbidden!
23. When a pack of a TV season is uploaded all related individual episodes are deleted by staff. When an TV has a season fully aired, upload the pack instead of individual episodes. Do not upload incomplete season packs!
If however you have something interesting that could somehow violate these rules, ask a staff
member and we might make an exception. If you are not familiar with accessing the audio-video
information or making screen shots, view forums for tutorials.
Avatar Guidelines - Please try to follow these guidelines!
The allowed formats are .gif, .jpg and .png.
Be considerate. Resize your images to a width of 150 px and a size of no more than 150 KB.
Do not use potentially offensive material involving porn, religious material, animal / human cruelty or ideologically charged images.
General Torrent Comments Guidelines - Please follow these guidelines or else you might end up with a warning!
Always respect the uploader!
Please limit your torrent comments to the specific upload in question.
If you have no intentions of downloading, don't comment.
No language other than English in the Comments.
No aggressive behaviour or flaming.
No links to warez or crack sites.
No requesting or posting of serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks.
Remember our releases are not subject to your own taste, If you don't like a release, stay away from it.
Invites - When inviting users, there are several rules which you must agree to follow!
The trading, selling, and buying of invites or accounts is strictly forbidden.
Invite only your friends, people you trust, and those you have known for a long time.
Invite giveaways are strictly forbidden. This includes giveaways on forums, shoutboxes, PMs, recruitment sections, etc, both public and private.