General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!
2 Warnings 3rd ban
Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes!
Do not spam members!
Inactive accounts are disabled after 90 days for User class, after 180 days for Power User class, after 270 days for Elite User & Insane User class. This doesn't apply to Veteran User class or above. Parking your account doubles the maximum inactive time. Only the login and browsing the site is considered activity.
All dupe accounts will be banned, except the ones that where already deleted due to inactivity.
Do not tell the IRC key to non BiT-HDTV members.
Do not upload our torrents to other trackers! (See the FAQ for details.)
No language other than English, except in International forum.
Disruptive behaviour in the forums will result in a warning () .
No advertising, except Links forum.
VPN usage is allowed, but you must contact staff to register the provider and/or IPs
Seedbox are allowed shared or dedicated, but you must contact staff to register the IP
(Note: You can use it right away after you send the message, no need to wait for the confirmation/reply) Applies for VPN & seedboxes
General Forum Guidelines - Please follow these guidelines or else you might end up with a warning!
No aggressive behaviour or flaming in the forums.
Flooding torrents and site to get karma bonus points.
No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM).
No links to warez or crack sites in the forums.
No serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks in the forums.
No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of posting a double.
Please ensure all questions are posted in the correct section! (Software questions in the Software Support.)
Last, Please read the FAQ before asking any questions!
Uploading rules - Torrents violating these rules may be deleted without notice. A resulting warning or upload suspension can occur with repeat offenders!
General Upload Rules
1. You must have legal rights to the file you are uploading.
2. All files must be in a legitimate format so they are functional.(mkv,avi,mp4,m2ts)
3. Make sure your torrents are well-seeded for at least 24 hours. (If you won't seed till someone download or at least 24 hours your upload rights can be removed.)
4. All video content can be only in HD(High Definition(720p,1080i,1080p..).
5. Only HQ MOVIE audio allowed with minimum 5.1 sound, 1.0 and 2.0 for older movies only.
6. Is mandatory that the torrent name to contain dots(".") and not spaces or other special characters
7. For "Others" section minimum file size of 100 MB doesn't apply, but it has to do something with HD
8. No nasty files!
9. No Trailers
10. Only unrar'd releases allowed.
11. No Wallpapers.
12. No 0-day applications and warez.Only staff approved!
13. At least 2 full resolution .PNG screenshots are mandatory, except blu-ray/hd-dvd releases. This goes in the screenshot field of the torrent.
14. Detailed info including proper NFO if available, name of the group, audio and video info (Sound channels/bitrate, video size/bitrate, runtime and additional information that can be found using programs like MediaInfo). Full dump of mediainfo is put in the mediainfo field and a short technical description in the description field of the torrent.
15. ISO is allowed only for untouched 3D movies.
16. (Movies)One web-dl version per resolution. If the first web-dl version is re-encoded or has 2.0 channels (instead of 5.1) you will be free to upload a better version (ask here if you need help or you have any doubts).
17. Only one scene encode! (Movie). Feel free to post here if you think you have a better/different solution.
18. (Movies)One quality encode per resolution and type allowed! It must be uploaded before the internal release but remember to include comparison screens! (staff may deleted the HQ considering the number of seeders and quality)
19. (Movies)One quality internal encode allowed per resolution and type!
19. (Movies)One internal encode per resolution and type! Proof is needed if you got a better encode.
20. (TV packs) Only one release per type and resolution allowed (1 HDTV, 1 WED-DL, 1 Encode,1 Remux, 1 Blu-ray), exception: Internals
21. Only one REMUX is allowed!(Movie/TV) Internal will be kept while others will get deleted.
22. One BluRay disc allowed (Movie/TV) (make sure they are untouched or not customed!)
23. BRRip a.k.a. encodes from (re)encodes are be strictly forbidden!
24. Poorly quality movies, tv a.k.a CAM,TS,HDRip, etc are be strictly forbidden!
25. When a pack of a TV season is uploaded all related individual episodes are deleted by staff. When an TV has a season fully aired, upload the pack instead of individual episodes. Do not upload incomplete season packs!
26. Foreign content allowed only with english subtitles or english dubbed audio.
27. No movie packs allowed! Currently uploaded will remain,new uploads will be deleted.
28. TV packs are allowed per each Season. No whole series pack allowed! No mix release type or resolution pack allowed! Already uploaded packs will remain but new ones will be deleted and reuploaded.
29. All TV packs are green. All internal releases are yellow. Staff pics receive green ranging from 1 day to 1 week and stay on the top, after that they revert to normal. All S01E01 of any series are yellow. If you upload or see a release that meets the criteria and the multiplication isn't set, contact staff.
30. Hardcoded subs not allowed!
If however you have something interesting that could somehow violate these rules, ask a staff
member and we might make an exception. If you are not familiar with accessing the audio-video
information or making screen shots, view forums for tutorials.
Avatar Guidelines - Please try to follow these guidelines!
The allowed formats are .gif, .jpg and .png.
Be considerate. Resize your images to a width of 150 px and a size of no more than 150 KB.
Do not use potentially offensive material involving porn, religious material, animal / human cruelty or ideologically charged images.
General Torrent Comments Guidelines - Please follow these guidelines or else you might end up with a warning!
Always respect the uploader!
Please limit your torrent comments to the specific upload in question.
If you have no intentions of downloading, don't comment.
No language other than English in the Comments.
No aggressive behaviour or flaming.
No links to warez or crack sites.
No requesting or posting of serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks.
Remember our releases are not subject to your own taste, If you don't like a release, stay away from it.
Invites - When inviting users, there are several rules which you must agree to follow!
The trading, selling, and buying of invites or accounts is strictly forbidden.
Invite only your friends, people you trust, and those you have known for a long time.
Invite giveaways are strictly forbidden. This includes giveaways on forums, shoutboxes, PMs, recruitment sections, etc, both public and private.
Powered by bit-hdtv